Please Consider A Donation to ICHE!
ICHE has been here for over thirty years, day in and day out, fighting for the rights of the homeschooling community in Illinois. We do not charge membership fees and therefore depend heavily upon the vision and generosity of the families we serve in order to exist.
The mission of ICHE is to call, encourage, and assist Christian families to trust our trustworthy God through practicing a home-based, family-funded, multi-generational, life-long discipleship that builds Christian character, pursues excellence in academics, nurtures an ever-deepening faith, and impacts our world for Jesus Christ.
We fulfill this mission to the Illinois homeschool community in the following ways:
- Assisting in the formation and support of geographical and topical support groups.
- Holding special conferences and family outings throughout the course of the year.
- Leveraging the Internet to provide on-line resources and social networking tools to the home school community.
- Hosting an annual statewide convention where homeschoolers can learn, swap ideas, encourage each other and meet with vendors offering homeschooling resources.
- Hosting regional meetings with support group leaders throughout the state.
- Working with organizations like HSLDA to fight against local legislation that would negatively affect homeschooling in the State of Illinois.
- Holding an annual event in Springfield in order to create awareness among the state legislature of our rights to home educate in freedom.
Will you help us continue to cast vision for Christ-centered education even as we fight for the right of our children to home educate our grandchildren by
- Making a one time, year-end, tax-deductible donation
- And/or supporting ICHE on a monthly basis.
We thank you in advance for your willingness to invest in the next generation of homeschoolers. Any individual/couple who donates at least $1,000 in between annual conventions will be invited to a special dinner with board members during the annual convention.
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.--Edmund Burke
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.--Edmund Burke
(ICHE is an IL nonprofit corporation, recognized as tax exempt by the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.)