Register at the door
Registration remains open ~ add a day, invite a friend or bring grandparents! Looking forward to seeing you there!!
Picking up your name badge
Name badgets for all registrations recieved to date have been mailed to the attendees. Just remember to bring your badgets. If you register now, whether on-line or by mail, your name badge(s) will be available at the registration desk.
Spouses Come Free!!
The fee for one individual adult really covers two because there is no additional charge when you bring your spouse! Catch the vision together!
Young Adults and Teens
We encourage pre-teens (11-12), teens (13-17) and young adults (18+) to attend the convention with you. The registration fee for teens and young adults registering with a parent is $25. A $5 discount is available with early registration. Maximum fee per family is $50. Young adults and teens must register on the same form as their parents to receive the discounted $25 rate. Single adults, 18 and over, may attend the convention on their own, but must pay full adult prices if they attend the convention without their parents.
Free Registration for Grandparents and Pastors
We encourage grandparents and pastors and their wives who are not home educating their children or grandchildren themselves to attend this convention ... free! Add their names to your registration or bring them with you and register them at the door. The pastor’s or grandparent’s name should be listed clearly on the registration form of the attending person who is sponsoring the pastor/grandparent, so that a name badge can be customized for them.
Group Registrations Now Available Online!
For all the wonderful support groups throughout the state, online group registration is now up and running! If you don’t belong to a support group, all you need is 15 registrations to form a group and be eligible to receive a discount of up to $15 per registration! Support Groups that partner with ICHE have the added benefit of one free registration for someone in their group. See details below under "Registration Discounts".
Registration Options and Pricing
Enjoy a two-day conference with half a day added on Thursday, and choose from the following options:
- Thursday Only ~ Half a day covering Thursday’s workshops, funshops, shopping and the keynote session ~ especially for beginners. Now welcoming veterans too with lots to choose from!
- Two-Day ~ Switch Thursday’s half day for Friday or Saturday if you like and choose any two day combination: Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday or Thursday/Saturday! This option includes all shopping and workshop opportunities as well as keynote sessions for the two day combination of your choice.
- Three-Day ~ Experience the whole convention with this option which covers all shopping and workshop opportunities, keynote sessions, funshops and movie night!
*Applies only to an actual husband and wife.
**Maximum fee for pre-teens, teens and young adults is $50 per family.
On a tight budget? Save two ways. Offers may be combined!
- Individual adults and their young adults who register by May 2nd receive a $5 discount. The registration form must be postmarked by May 2nd or received online before midnight May 2nd. After May 2nd, please register online or at the door.
- Group Discount: Any group can combine to receive up to a $15 discount for each registration when 15 or more registration forms are submitted together and paid with one check. Group discounts are available through May 2nd. Group rates do not apply to children or young adults.
- Support Groups that partner with ICHE can take advantage of the group discount, plus the added benefit of one free registration for the member handling the registration for the group. If you would like to become a partnering group, please call the ICHE office at 1-847-603-1259.
At the Convention
Children & Nursing Infants
Our goal is to educate parents! We feel that children will benefit more in the long run from having parents attend the convention than from being there themselves. If you do need to bring your children under 11 years of age, please help keep the convention enjoyable and peaceful by abiding by these rules:
- Nursing infants (15 months & under) may come free with their parents. Due to our roomier facility, strollers are permitted everywhere, even the Exhibit Hall.
- Children (16 months through 10 yrs) may attend with their parents, but each child attending must pay the fee of $55. Children must be registered on the same form as their parents. Group discounts do not apply. Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Workshop & Keynote Sessions: Please be considerate! Young children or nursing infants and their parents should sit near the door of the room, and children who fidget or talk and babies who make disturbing noises—even happy ones—should be removed immediately! Young children under 11 are not permitted to ask questions during any of the sessions. This is an opportunity for educators to educate themselves.
- Children under 13 cannot be left unattended and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Vendor Hall Only Passes
Our goal is to equip parents for the great work of discipling godly men and women who will impact their own generation and the generations to come! Being homeschool parents ourselves, we understand the high calling and have found that curriculum alone cannot carry us through. With this in mind, ICHE does not issue vendor hall only passes. The exhibit hall is only accessible to convention attendees which means your children must be registered as well to access the convention including the exhibit hall. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions.
We appreciate your desire to access the exhibit hall and encourage you to come prepared to experience the whole convention, building the vision and supportive community you need for successful home discipleship and education.
If you have registered for the convention and are unable to attend please send a request for your money back via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 19th. Except for emergencies, there will be no refunds after May 19th. ICHE will deduct $5 from your convention fee for a handling charge.
Mail-In Registration Instructions
Please register online. If you would like to mail in your registration, please complete one registration form for each family or individual adult. You, your spouse, all your children, young adults, pastors and grandparents should be submitted on one form. “Spouse Free” applies only to an actual husband and wife. It cannot be applied to a parent and a child, two friends, etc. Make checks payable to ICHE. Completely fill out the registration form, enclose a check for the full registration amount and mail by May 2nd to:
ICHE Convention Registration
P.O. Box 307
Russell, IL 60075-0307
Download Registration form
|2011 ICHE Convention Registration Form.pdf|
Though we recommnend you register on-line because it's faster and more convenient, you are welcome to register via the mail. Download the registration form, fill it in, attach your check and mail it to us.
- Keynote Speakers
- Speakers & Workshops
- Special Features
- Convention Info
- Special Needs
- Registration Info
- Register at the door
- Picking up your name badge
- Spouses Come Free!!
- Young Adults and Teens
- Free Registration for Grandparents and Pastors
- Group Registrations Now Available Online!
- Registration Options and Pricing
- Registration Discounts
- At the Convention
- Children & Nursing Infants
- Vendor Hall Only Passes
- Refund Policy
- Mail-In Registration Instructions
- Download Registration form
- Exhibit Hall
- Young Entrepreneurs