Walk-In Registration Will Be Open!
On-line registration is now closed but walk-in registrations are welcome! Please plan to join us for one, two or all three days in Naperville!
Spouses Come Free!
The fee for one individual adult really covers two because there is no additional charge when you bring your spouse! Catch the vision together!
Your name badges will not be mailed but will be available for pickup at the convention this year! One less thing to remember to pack!
Young Adults and Teens
We encourage pre-teens (11-12), teens (13-17) and young adults (18+) to attend the convention with you. The registration fee for teens and young adults registering with a parent is $25. A $5 discount is available with early registration. Maximum fee per family is $50, $40 if you register early. Young adults and teens must register on the same form as their parents to receive the discounted $25 rate. Single adults, 18 and over, may attend the convention on their own, but must pay full adult prices if they attend the convention without their parents.
Registration Free for Non-Homeschooling Grandparents and Pastors
We encourage grandparents and pastors and their wives who are not home educating their children or grandchildren themselves to attend this convention ... free! Add their names to your registration or bring them with you and register them at the door. The pastor’s or grandparent’s name should be listed clearly on the registration form of the attending person who is sponsoring the pastor/grandparent, so that a name badge can be customized for them.
Registration Options and Pricing
Enjoy a two-day conference with half a day added on Thursday, and choose from the following options:
- Thursday Only ~ Half a day covering Thursday’s workshops, funshops, shopping and the featured session ~ especially for beginners. Welcoming veterans too with lots to choose from!
- Two-Days ~ Attend Thursday’s half day instead of Friday or Saturday if you like, and choose any two day combination: Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday or Thursday/Saturday! This option includes all shopping and workshop opportunities as well as featured session for the two day combination of your choice.
- Three-Days ~ Experience the whole convention with this option which covers all shopping and workshop opportunities, featured session, funshops and movie night!
Through May 2
Through May 2
After May 2
|Adult: Thursday Only||$55~Spouse Free*||$60~Spouse Free*||$65~Spouse Free*|
|Adult: Any Two Day Combo||$75~Spouse Free*||$85~Spouse Free*||$90~Spouse Free*|
|Adult: All Three Days||$105~Spouse Free*||$115~Spouse Free*||$120~Spouse Free*|
|Children: 16 Mo - 10 Yrs||$55 Each||$55 Each||$55 Each|
|Pre-Teens: 11-12 Yrs**||$20 Each||$20 Each||$25 Each|
|Teens: 13-17 Yrs**||$20 Each||$20 Each||$25 Each|
|Young Adults with Parent||$20 Each||$20 Each||$25 Each|
*Spouse Free applies only to an actual husband and wife. It cannot be applied to a parent and a child, two friends, etc.
**Maximum fee for pre-teens, teens and young adults is $50 per family, $40 with early registration.
Registration Remains Open
If you did not get a chance to register online don't let it keep you away! Online registration remains open through May 31st with discounts expiring May 2nd and walk-in registration available throughout the entire convention. Add a day if you like or bring a friend, grandparent and/or pastor!
Children & Nursing Infants
Our goal is to educate parents! We feel that children will benefit more in the long run from having parents attend the convention than from being there themselves. If you decide to bring your children under 11 years of age, please help keep the convention enjoyable and peaceful by abiding by these guidelines:
- Nursing infants (15 months & under) may come free with their parents. Due to our roomier facility, strollers are permitted everywhere, even the Exhibit Hall.
- Children (16 months through 10 yrs) may attend with their parents, but each child attending must pay the fee of $55. Children must be registered on the same form as their parents. Group discounts do not apply. Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Workshop & Featured Sessions: Please be considerate! Young children or nursing infants and their parents should sit near the door of the room, and children who fidget or talk and babies who make disturbing noises—even happy ones—should be removed immediately! Young children under 11 are not permitted to ask questions during any of the sessions. This is an opportunity for educators to educate themselves.
- Children under 13 cannot be left unattended and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Vendor Hall Only Passes
Our goal is to equip parents for the great work of discipling godly men and women who will impact their own generation and the generations to come! Being homeschool parents ourselves, we understand the high calling and have found that curriculum alone cannot carry us through. With this in mind, ICHE does not issue vendor hall only passes. The Exhibit Hall is only accessible to convention attendees. Your children must be registered as well to access the convention including the Exhibit Hall. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions. We appreciate your desire to access the Exhibit Hall and encourage you to come prepared to experience the whole convention, building the vision and supportive community you need for successful home discipleship and education.
If you have registered for the convention and are unable to attend please send a request for your money back via email to email@example.com by May 19th. Except for emergencies, there will be no refunds after May 19th. ICHE will deduct $5 from your convention fee for a handling charge.
- Keynote Speakers
- Speakers & Workshops
- From The Board
- Special Features
- Convention Info
- Special Needs
- Registration Info
- Walk-In Registration Will Be Open!
- Spouses Come Free!
- Name Badges
- Young Adults and Teens
- Registration Free for Non-Homeschooling Grandparents and Pastors
- Registration Options and Pricing
- Registration Remains Open
- Children & Nursing Infants
- Vendor Hall Only Passes
- Refund Policy
- Exhibit Hall