The deadline to apply as a Young Entrepreneur has passed. If you are interested in being a Young Entrepreneur for the 2014 Convention, please feel free to read the information below. Don't forget to stop by and support these young people at Convention this June!
Attention All Young Entrepreneurs!
Homeschool students and graduates, take advantage of this opportunity to give your business a boost ~ promote it at the convention! The entrepreneur area will be highly visible and convenient for vendors and shoppers alike. There are two ways to participate:
- Purchase a table in our entrepreneur area and in combination receive a free advertisement in our handbook.
- Place a classified ad in the handbook for a small fee. This handbook goes home with every family and serves as a reference throughout the year.
Youth Vendor Overview
We want to encourage the businesses of our homeschoolers, so ICHE is inviting them to participate in the conference as vendors! Our purpose is for homeschooled young adults to have the learning opportunity and experience of running their own table in a Christian and professional environment. We also desire for this area to be a place for other young adults to get ideas and become excited about the possibility of starting their own business. Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- $50.00 ~ Includes one booth, power point promotion in the auditorium and a listing in the convention handbook. Each booth space will include one 8 foot draped table and two chairs. The advertisement in the handbook includes company name, contact information and a brief description of goods and/or services. Young entrepreneurs are allowed to apply for one booth space only. Space is limited.
- $10.00 ~ Young entrepreneurs who are unable to have a booth at the convention are invited to list their business in the convention handbook. This handbook goes home with each family who attends the convention and is a valuable resource throughout the year.
- You will be given two vendor badges. Only two people are allowed to work at your booth at a time, and they don’t have to be the same two people for the entire convention. You may choose any combination of workers at any given point. Please keep in mind that vendors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Badges will be imprinted with your company name. You must provide ICHE with the names of those working at your booth. These name badges are not substitutes for convention registration.
- Do not register for the convention unless you are planning and will be able to attend workshops or visit the regular Exhibit Hall. This will depend on how you plan to staff your booth ~ it must be manned during regular exhibit hours! See “Exhibit Hours” below.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for mail-in and online registration has passed. Please stop by and support our young adults at Convention!
At the Convention
Set Up / Take Down Schedule:
- Set up time is scheduled from 8 am until noon on Thursday. All vendors are expected to be ready by noon on Thursday. Youth vendors may bring their own sign. Electricity will not be available.
- Tear down will ONLY be on Saturday June 8th, after 3:00 pm.
- Thursday from 1:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- ALL BOOTHS MUST BE MANNED THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY DURING THE HOURS THE EXHIBIT HALL IS OPEN.
Parking for vendors will be located behind the gymnasium at Calvary Church on the west side of the building. There is ample parking behind the church facility.
This is a Christian conference. Please make sure that your clothing and that of anyone working in your booth, both during set-up and during the actual event, is modest.
By this, we mean no tight clothing, midriff tops, miniskirts, or bare shoulders. Casual business attire is appropriate during the conference ~ no jeans, please! Knee length or longer hems are recommended for ladies. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Distribution of printed matter, souvenirs, or other articles must be restricted to the space of the exhibit and must be literature, etc. from the company renting the booth and approved by ICHE. Please mail them in with your application or turn them in on Thursday morning during setup.
- No individual or public address system or highly flammable material will be permitted. Live flames will not be allowed in the booths.
- Calvary Church is the only authorized vendor to sell and serve food or beverages on the premises.
- ICHE and Calvary Church assume no responsibility for contents of booth on premises.
- Keynote Speakers
- Speakers & Workshops
- From The Board
- Special Features
- Convention Info
- Special Needs
- Registration Info
- Exhibit Hall
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Attention All Young Entrepreneurs!
- Youth Vendor Overview
- Vendor Badges
- Deadline for Application
- At the Convention